(c) Steven Pottle 2007

Thursday 25 September 2008

“Bee Keeping”

Heavy with pollen, wings of sudden
Movement slowed to a nothing
I watched your little body stop
I witnessed the life leaving you
I could see a spirit looking down at me
He could be seen by anyone now that he was flying again
But no one wanted to see him…

Why are the tiny things forgotten about?
I know there are bigger problems all through the universe
But if you forget about the barely seen
Then the barely seen will soon become the no more here
And those quiet little ripples will end in great waves of destruction for everyone…

The honey no more
Quick falling to the floor
The buzzing of time
That awakes the people
But it may be just too late.





© 2008 Steven Pottle

No comments:

"The Beginning...Or The End?"

"The Beginning...Or The End?"
(c) Steven Pottle 2007